Air Asia had a Piso-fare promo when we booked our tickets but unfortunately, there were no more flights from Cebu directly to Palawan so we needed to book connecting flights from Cebu to Manila to Palawan and vice versa. Our estimated time of arrival in Palawan was around 7-8PM assuming no delays.
- Tricycle from PPS Airport > San Jose Terminal - Php 50.00 - Php 60.00
- Bus from San Jose Terminal > El Nido - Php 450.00
- Tricycle from El Nido Terminal > Nido Bay Inn (the place that I stayed in) - Php 50.00
- Travel time from Puerto Princesa to El Nido
- Via Van is around 4-5 hours
- Via Bus is around 5-6 hours
- There will be pit stops (2) during the travel so you don't need to worry if nature is calling you or if you are hungry. These pit stops have restrooms and stores that sell food.
- You might also need to bring the following:
- Aqua socks to protect your feet from rocks or sharp coral reefs (http://goo.gl/7QdRVW)
- Waterproof bag because the whole tour will involve a lot of water splashes that might not like your gadgets to get in contact with. There are also lots of stores in El Nido that sells waterproof bags if you forget to bring one. (http://goo.gl/41tcvo)
Congratulations for making it down here! Make sure to watch my travel diary in El Nido above and don't forget to like it and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel! In the video, you'll see the room that I stayed in and the beachfront as well. Watch in HD for a better experience. Thank you so much for reading and I hope this post inspired you to travel alone or helped you in your upcoming solo trip! For more inquiries, you can contact me through my email or through my social media accounts.